What is BHIM?
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is a UPI enabled initiative to facilitate safe, easy & instant digital payments through your mobile phone.
· Before you register on the app, please ensure the following:
· You have linked your Mobile Number with your Bank Account and the same is used for accessing BHIM.
· Your phone should have an active SIM linked to your Bank Account.
· In case of Dual SIM, kindly ensure that you’ve selected the SIM card linked to your Bank Account.
· You have a valid Debit Card for your Bank Account. This is required to generate UPI PIN.
Visit our website https://www.bhimupi.org.in/our-partners to find out if your bank is live on BHIM
More about BHIM:-
· Transaction limit is Rs. 40,000 per transaction and per day (Please note that your Bank’s Transaction Limit may vary from BHIM’s limit.).
· Terms & Conditions:- https://www.bhimupi.org.in/terms-conditions
· For more information, visit https://www.bhimupi.org.in/
Stop. Think. Act. You will never be asked for a pin to receive money. Use UPI PIN only if you want to pay or check account balance. Enjoy your BHIM APP safely.
Scan QR Code to Download Application: