National Career Service (NCS)
National Career Service (www.ncs.gov.in) is a project of the Ministry of Labour and Employment (MoLE) which serves as a free of cost platform for Job Seekers, Employers, Counsellors and Training Institutes/Skill Providers. It provides various career related services like - job matching, career counselling, information of skill providers, career content, job fairs etc.
NCS is the converging point for Government of India’s three major initiatives, Skill India, Digital India and Make in India, that aims to provide skilled manpower through digital technology to help achieve ‘Employment for All’ in a transparent and user friendly manner.
Below are some of the features provided by NCS app:
• Create your profile with a simple Registration process
• Simplified Job search to find the most relevant jobs
• Advanced Filters to refine your search results
• Apply for jobs
• Receive interview requests directly from the employer
• Upload your photo in the app directly from your mobile device
• Search and book appointment with career counsellor
• Find information on training/skill programs
• Search and contact local service providers like electricians, plumbers, drivers, maids etc.
• Search and register for Events and Job Fairs
• Post new jobs
• Search and shortlist suitable and verified candidates
• Send interview requests to the candidates
• Participate in Events and Job Fairs
• Find contact information of nearest local service providers
|Number of Downloads:||344|
|Updated||04-Jun-2019 0:33:58 PM|
|Min. required Android version:||Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean|
|Developer:||Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment|